JRJ understands Life Insurance and Income Protection and the differences between life insurance products and other types of disability insurance. We understand the importance of product and policy definitions and how they affect the way rehabilitation services can be provided.
JRJ Rehabilitation offers a full suite of occupational rehabilitation and occupational therapy services delivered by our highly experienced team.
Occupational Rehabilitation services:
• Initial rehabilitation needs assessment
• Individual Case management programs aligned to support claimant motivation, working closely with treating health practitioners, employer and relevant others to facilitate progress to successful return to work
• One-off assessments (e.g. workplace and employability assessments)
• Workplace assessment & ergonomic advice; Adjustments to job role, aids and equipment, worker & employer coaching
• Work capacity/ Readiness for work assessments
• Vocational rehabilitation counseling and job seeking support
• Clinical/rehabilitation advice to Claim Assessors
• Career transition, coaching, monitoring and support
Occupational Therapy Services:
• ADL assessment
• Functional education
• Work conditioning preliminary to RTW
Call JRJ Rehabilitation on 0413 369 989 to discuss your needs